- Managed by Atlantic House Investments (est. 2012), the investment management arm of Catley Lakeman Securities (CLS), institutional market leaders in Defined Return investments
- Fund managers Tom May and Dr Russ Bubley have +30 years industry experience, supported by an expert team of 20
- The Defined Returns Fund aims to return 7% to 8% annualised over the medium to long term in positive, sideways and even slightly negative markets
- Invests in a diversified portfolio of 25 to 50 Defined Return investments, structured around only liquid, developed equity markets
Atlantic Houses’ investment process monitors risks across three broad time horizons:
- Short-term: managing underlying equity index and credit exposure
- Medium-term: forecast modelling / stress testing of the portfolio’s behaviour in different market conditions
- Long-term: managing and maintaining the 7-8% yield target
The Fund is currently available on numerous platforms.
The contents of this page are based upon sources of information believed to be reliable. LGBR Capital has taken reasonable care to ensure the information stated is accurate. However, LGBR Capital make no representation, guarantee or warranty that it is wholly accurate and complete .The prospectus, key investor information document (KIID) and other fund related materials are available on the Atlantic House website at https://atlantichousefm.com/funds/defined-return/. LGBR Capital is an Appointed Representative of Mirabella Advisers LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You may only use this material for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this material may be copied, distributed or adapted in any form or by any means without prior written consent.